With the unknowns of the COVID-19 new variants, our office continue to be diligent to ensure the safety of our patients and community.
Our number one safety measure is to reduce interactions and space out appointment times. We plan to continue to operate at a reduced capacity through Summer 2021. This allows for easy social distancing.
As a healthcare provider, we still require masks upon entry to our clinics. We have masks available for those that need them.
We also ask that if you have any COVID symptoms that you stay at home. Please call to reschedule your appointment. Anyone presenting with signs of flu-like symptoms at check-in will be automatically rescheduled.
Some of the safety measures at our office:
- Enforcing social distancing.
- Sanitizing treatment tables after each patient.
- Limiting accompanying family members to appointments.
- Hand sanitizing stations.
- Touchless dispensers.
- Air purification units.
- Using a clean pen for each patient.
- No office touchscreens for patients.
- Removing magazines and kids toys from waiting room.
- Keeping office front door open when possible.
- Taking staff and patient temperatures.
- Practicing safety measures with staff.
|Monday||10am - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||10am - 6:30pm|
7200 West Nob Hill Boulevard #9
Yakima, WA 98908
At the Meadowbrook Mall